Monday, February 21, 2005

No Shortage of Patterns

There is absolutely no shortage of patterns out there in the world wide web! You can find a pattern for just about anything you want to make, and my list of things I want to make just keeps growing and growing.

I could (and have) sit for hours on end just looking through all the pattern sites out there. I look forward to retirement just because I want to have more time to crochet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually do think I'm obsessed! I tell friends and family when they ask me what they could get me for Christmas or my birthday..........I always say, "I could always use yarn"..."just buy me yarn". That's all I ever want coz I know for sure it'll get used. And I love to go to Michaels and look at all the different yarns they have and imagine things I could make with all the different yarns.

These days, the fun fur yarn seems to be a bit thing, so I found the cutest pattern for a baby's sweater/jacket made with fun fur. I HAVE to make this. If you want to check it out, it's
http://extrastellar.net/cjs_crochetedfunfurjacket.html

In the meantime, I will head back to the couch and work on the roses and cable knit afghans. Those have to get done before I start on anything else.

Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home