Thursday, February 24, 2005

Jackpot

I hit the jackpot for patterns from charts. I've never made a pattern from a chart, but have always wanted to try. During one of my search sessions, I came across a site that had loads of patterns with charts. I want to try every single one of them!!!!! If you want to check them out, go to: http://www.geocities.com/ldiznemom/counts.html

What a cool site that is. I'm still working on my rose/hexagon afghan. I will probably put that on my Afghans -n- More site. Once that afghan is done.......I'm not sure what to do next.

I want to make a poncho, but I also want to try one of the patterns from that site I just mentioned. Oh, what to do!!!!! I also saw a sock pattern that I printed out and want to try, and I also want to make some hats.........

Well, I'll keep pondering my choices while I finish my rose afghan...I have about two more strips to do, and then I'm done. The cable knit afghan is a scrap yarn afghan, so I will do that in-between my other projects. No big hurry to get that one done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home