Monday, February 28, 2005

Busy Day

It was a busy day with cleaning and baking and other things one has to do everyday in the house. But I did have some time for crocheting............I always MAKE time for crocheting! I'm adding the last round of the granny squares, and then I will be ready to sew them together.

I ordered that Vintage Popcorn Granny Afghan pattern yesterday and I can't wait to get it. I'm also watching ebay to get an afghan hook so I can start working on the pattern from the charts since they are mostly made with the afghan stitch. I'm also looking into software that could help me design my own patterns........that's something I'd really like to try.

Well, my free time is here, and I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing with that free time!

Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home