Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yet Another Snow Storm

Yep, another snow storm here in NH. The kids are home from school. Today is the perfect day to crawl up on the couch and crochet! :) And I think that is exactly what I'm going to do. I've got my "chores" done and I'm free for the rest of the day.

Last night I finished all my squares for the poncho, so today I will sew the all together and hopefully finish the poncho.

I'm watching another afghan hook up for auction that ends tonight. Unfortunately, it ends around midnight or so when I'll be in la-la land! I will put a bid in before I go to bed and see what happens. If I don't get it, there is one more I'm watching.
The only problem with that is the next one is 14" long. And I'm not sure how awkward that would be working with one so long. The one that ends tonight is 10".

Well, I think it's time to head to the couch......but I want to leave you with a site with some great patterns:

http://www.ljccrochetdesigns.com/Patterns.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home