Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Well, I finished the poncho. After I finished it, I thought it would be really cute to have a hat to match. So I will be working on that today. I love the poncho..it came out sooo nice and I love the colors. I just wish I knew someone I could give it to. My nieces are all in the 20's and their kids are too small. This poncho is for an 8-10 year old.



I enjoyed making that one so much, I'm going to look up more poncho patterns and find some for my nieces kids. I think they would be so cute! Here's a site where I'll be looking for more ponchos to make: http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/ponchos.php

I put in a bid for the afghan hook that is up for auction. Only .99 so far. It ends in 11 hours. I'm hoping to get it since I want to get started on the charting pattern. I'll keep you posted!



I am still working on the cable knit afghan that I'm using my scrap yarn for. I have almost 2 strips done...one pink, and a blue one.


Happy Crocheting

1 Comments:

Blogger stefani said...

The poncho is very pretty.

I love the cable knit. That is going to look really nice when finished.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home