Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sitting Idle

Well, I finished the hat to go with the poncho. It turned out really cute.




Now that the hat is done...I only have one on-going project and that is the scrap yarn cable knit afghan.

I will continue with the knitted afghan until I get going on my next project. I'm still trying to obtain an afghan hook. So far, the ebay auctions haven't worked out and I've searched a bit on the internet to no avail. I have everyone looking in stores for me. :) But no one has found one yet. But when I do get it, I will start that baby afghan that I've been talking about.

I've been really busy and not doing too much crocheting/knitting the last few nights and I'm having withdrawls. I think I will spend my entire night tonight just working on the scrap yarn afghan.

Here's another site that has fun patterns! http://www.caron.com/free.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home