Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm still here crocheting!

I'm still working on my friend's Popcorn Granny Square Afghan, but also working on other things. I just finished 2 pair of socks, one for my youngest son, and one for my husband. They are always asking for these socks.

We are having a crochet along in my Forum doing these socks, so I will be making another pair for my oldest son.

My Crochet Website has been remodeled. It looks much better now. And the videos have been really doing well. We're getting nothing but really good feedback from the customers!

I've ditched the baby afghan for the time being. I needed that yarn for some other projects. There is a baby's sunsuit that I would like to start on...but I need to check my yarn stash to see if I have enough of the right yarn to make it.

If you are a crochet addict, come visit me in my Forum! We really have alot of fun there. And we have scheduled chat sessions too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home