Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Learn Crochet Now, Volume 2 Released!

Learn Crochet Now Volume 2 (Granny Squares) Released!

I'm so happy to announce that our "Learn Crochet Now" Volume 2 (Granny Squares) video has been released. Like Volume 1, it is downloadable for instant access and better yet, no shipping or handling charges to worry about.

This video guides you step by step in making a granny square, changing colors, and joining the granny squares. I'm very excited about this video because there are so many things you can do with granny squares. An example of this is the poncho and hat set shown in a previous post. Download your copy and you can be making your own granny squares in minutes!

You can find all the information you need at: http://www.learn-crochet-now.com

I bought the yarn for the charted baby afghan I want to make and have started it tonight. I have to say, working with an afghan hook and the afghan stitches, sure is different. It seems to be more time consuming. Maybe because it's just strange being something different. I'm going to keep going and see how I like it. I will post a picture as I get further into the pattern.

I have also started a tote as part of a crochet along that we started in my Crochet Happy forum:
http://www.learn-crochet-now.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi I will also post a picture of that when I finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home