Saturday, March 12, 2005

Martha Stewart's Poncho

Well, Marth Stewart's Poncho pattern has finally been published. I remember seeing her when she got out and boarding that plane. I remember thinking that's a great poncho and then saying to myself...I bet people are gonna go crazy looking for that pattern. So, I went to some crochet forums and sure enough.....everyone was dying to get the pattern, or trying to duplicate it! Here's where you can find the pattern:
http://www.learn-crochet-now.com/index1.html
If you want to learn to crochet so you can make this poncho or other lovely things, get started crocheting here also. There's a downloadable video that teaches you basic crocheting, and there's a granny square video coming out early next week. It's a very easy to follow, step by step crochet video. It's alot easier than trying to read directions or follow pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home