Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just waiting

I'm just waiting for tomorrow when I head out to the store to get yarn for the next project. I'll be starting that chart pattern baby afghan. I FINALLY found an afghan hook. I did more searching on the internet and found someone who had just the size I wanted for $1.75 + $2.00 shipping. This is a bargain! I found one on another site and the price for that was $3.75 with $8.00 for shipping!! I couldn't believe it! So, I was very happy to find one that reasonable. So, hopefully I'll get that by the weekend so I can start on the baby afghan. I will also work on my friends birthday afghan. I recieved the pattern in the mail yesterday. Her birthday is in May, so I need to get started on that as well. So I'll have 3 projects going on at once....the cable knit afghan is still being worked on. I'm on my 3rd strip of that. I have a pink strip, blue and working on a white one.

I swear I'm like an alcoholic when it comes to crocheting and getting yarn and patterns. To me, it's the ultimate gift. I'm a simple person, just buy me yarn..and you'll make my day!!! But for some reason, people don't think it's much of a gift, so they don't end up buying it, and buy me something else that I really don't need. LOL

Oh well.....my next yarn fix is coming tomorrow!

Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home