Friday, March 11, 2005

It has arrived!

Well, I got my afghan hook in the mail and I can't wait to get started on that baby afghan. I didn't get any yarn for that afghan Thursday since I didn't have the hook yet, but I did get some yarn for the "surprise" afghan for my friend's birthday. It's called the "Vintage Popcorn Granny Afghan". The colors are purple, pink, blue, yellow with green and black. Here's a sample of the square (without the black since I didn't get the black yarn yet). The round after the purple popcorn round looks black, but it's actually green. Then it will have black bordering. I will post more pictures as I go along. You can find this pattern at: http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/Afghans/afghan_page5.htm

I will work on this until I get yarn for the baby afghan, then I'll work on them both. And I'm still working on the cable knit scrap afghan. Guess I'll be busy for awhile! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home