Monday, March 21, 2005

Slow going...

Well, the afghan stitch afghan is going quite slow. I decided to make the blanket first and then cross stitch the pattern on it rather than crocheting the pattern in. Just seems like it would go faster for me.

The popcorn granny afghan is a quick one..I have about 60 squares done. I would have more done, but I've been so busy with my crochet forum: http://www.learn-crochet-now.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
Feel free to join if you love to crochet...the more the merrier!!! There's lots of information there.
I've also been busy with the new videos that I have released: www.learn-crochet-now.com

The videos have been very well recieved, so shortly, they will be available on cd's as well as dvd's! I'm very excited about this venture. And, there is another video coming out that includes alot of the stitches that you see in alot of patterns out there! This should be a really good one!

As for my other projects...I just finished a tote which was for the "crochet along" in my forum. It looked too boring just being white, so I added the rose to "spiff" it up a bit.

The next crochet along in my forum will be the Martha Stewart "Freedom" Poncho (in the "patterns" section).

Happy Crocheting!

1 Comments:

Blogger stefani said...

The tote bag is very nice. I like how you added the flower.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home