Sunday, March 27, 2005

Learn Crochet Now Vol. 3 Released!

Well, my 3rd crochet video has been released! I've been getting nothing but good emails back from people that are so excited that they are learning to crochet with my videos. They all had a hard time trying to learn with written instructions and patterns, but say it's so easy to learn with my video. That makes me feel so good.....and I'm so happy to have more people join me in my crocheting addiction! :) The Vol. 3 is a list of about 20 stitches that are common in alot of patterns. The videos are available through download, CD and DVD! My website has been updated and you can find alot of crocheting information there!

Well, I've finished my "Freedom" poncho! I'm happy with the way it came out. This is the first time I've ever made an item for myself. I even wore it out yesterday! It's very warm. You can find the pattern on my website in the forum.

My next project is another poncho which may be used in another video. I'm also still working on my friend's surprise birthday present..the "Vintage Popcorn Granny Afghan". The colors are so pretty in that afghan. Very spring-like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home