Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ahhh, Warm Weather

Oh how I love the warm weather. Finally warming up a bit here in NH. Although it's always perfect crocheting weather in the winter, I do look forward to the warmer weather. And I plan to continue on my crocheting projects. I have so many things on my "to do" list that I'm just going to knock them off one at a time. I usually wait until there's a need for something...like a baby coming to make baby things. Well, I'm not doing that anymore. I'm just going to make all the things I think are cute and I'll have them whenever the need comes up.

I've already got a great start on Christmas....in fact, I may even be done! LOL I have to check my inventory though.

I'm still working on the "Vintage Popcorn Granny Square" afghan, and I should have it ready for shipment to my friend by May 11th.

I just finished a paperback book cover tote that was a crochet along in my Forum. I really love this little tote, no one can spy on what you are reading at the beach or wherever you might be.. :)




Right now, I am working on a hat, but mostly working on the popcorn afghan. Well, that's about it in my crochet happy world...If you are interested in learning to crochet..and don't know where to start..you might want to check out my Website There is a variety of videos that you can learn from and you'll be crocheting in no time. I've received SO many responses back from people that have used my videos to learn crochet and they are so excited that they now know how to crochet....especially after trying to learn from books or pictures and directions. These videos are the way to go! Until next time...Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home