Friday, April 15, 2005

Sunsuit completed!



Well, I've completed the sunsuit I've been working on...I added some socks to go with the sunsuit! I was pleased with the way it came out.


I am now working on a paperback book cover that we are working on as a crochet along project in my Forum. It's using a basket weave design and coming along nicely. I'd love to have you join my Forum
We have a lot of fun there!

I've just put out another video on my Crochet Website
This video is a sock video. It takes you step by step through the creation of a sock. I picked the sock because socks can be a difficult project to complete. I think the next video will be a hat since I had a request for that.

I'm still working on the Vintage Popcorn Granny Afghan for my friend. I only have 4 more weeks to get it done..so I will be working on that a little more often in the next few weeks! I can't wait to see it when it's done..it has some pretty colors in it...... Pretty soon I'm going to have to find a scrap yarn project to do..my leftover yarn stash is building up...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home