Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm still here...

I've just been busy with the Crochet Forum and the Crochet Site. Things are going well on those fronts. I've been working on alot of projects also. When I went to see my mother last weekend, she saw the poncho I made for myself and love it. She asked if I could make her one...so......say no more!!!! I was thrilled to make another one. Here's how her's turned out.... She loved it.








She's going to Maine to visit her best friend and staying with her for the spring/summer...so I wanted to do something for her friend. I made ponchos for her grandchildre. The poncho and hat set that is in a previous post will go to the 8 year old granddaughter, then I made a poncho yesterday for the toddler. It came out pretty cute!











In my Crochet Forum we did a crochet along working on a granny square bag. The all came out really nice. Here's mine:

Right now I am working on a baby sunsuit for my niece's baby that is due next month. So I need to have that done as well as my friend's popcorn granny square afghan. The afghan is coming along great!

1 Comments:

Blogger stefani said...

Both ponchos are very nice. I like the colors on the granny square bag.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home