Thursday, May 05, 2005

Absolutely the cutest!

This recent project has to be absolutely the cutest baby set I've ever done! I just saw it one day and had to make it. I bought the yarn Wednesday and Wednesday evening it was done. It's so much fun to work and very quick also. Once you get started, you can't stop!









I also just finished a hat that I made for my hat video. This is project 2 in my line of videos. This one takes you through the creation of this hat since I know it's much easier to follow along than reading a pattern! You can see my line of videos at my Website








You can also visit my Forum It's really a fun place to come and talk crochet, get lots of patterns and show off your projects!


I'm still working on my "Vintage Popcorn Granny" Afghan for my friend. Putting the black rounds on now...it's going to be pretty when it's done! Time to go visit friends in my forum...

Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home