Thursday, May 05, 2005

Finally!

I have finally finished the "Vintage Popcorn Granny Afghan" that I was making for my friend for her birthday surprise. I will ship it out May 11th!



It came out so pretty, I'm really pleased with it. It's hard to see in the picture, but there is green around the popcorns...




Right now, I am working on a beach bag for my next video. Hopefully that will be ready for release next week. I figured since the warmer weather is coming, it would be nice to make something that we can use during the summer season! This bag is not from a pattern...just doing it on my own with granny squares.

If you want to learn to crochet your own beautiful projects..you can visit my Website I have received nothing but wonderful comments on how people have tried to learn other ways, unsuccessfully, and have learned very quickly following my videos! That makes me feel soooo good! And if you already crochet, I have a Crochet Forum We'd love to have more members joining...we have alot of fun there. And we are all crochet addicts..LOL You don't have to be a experienced crocheter to join the forum. We have crochet alongs which is great for that not so experienced crocheter...we have alot of patterns to look at, and we have a fun place for you to visit! Please join in the fun, I'd love to have you!

If you enjoy looking for patterns..here's a great Site with lots of patterns!

Well, guess it's time to get back to my beach tote!

Happy Crocheting!

2 Comments:

Blogger emcrorie said...

Beautiful! I am sure they will cherish it!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Puffy Eyes said...

The Vintage Popcorn Granny Afghan is so nice! Where did you get the pattern?

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home