Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Crochet Forum

I'm so glad to see people joining our little crochet world, (My Forum). We really do have alot of fun and really enjoy crocheting together, helping each other out and watching others making great projects! I'm really having fun meeting and getting to know everyone!

I have been working on some projects since my last post. Here are a few of them:

I needed a tote to carry my crochet stuff in when I go out and have to wait in offices, or my car etc..



I ran out yarn making a project, don't remember what at the moment, so I grabbed some baby yarn I had and made this jumper.















This is a onesie that I really loved making! Can you tell I love making baby items?! LOL

















I just finished this baby set in the last 15 minutes. I figured I should do a boy outfit since it seems I'm mosting doing girl things! :)















Right now I am working on a summer top for myself..however I ran out of yarn as I mentioned above...and I think it may be too big for me. So, I will have to get more yarn to make it a bit smaller for myself...but I'm committed to making something to wear for myself! It's a pretty baby green color and it's a pretty shell pattern. Stay tuned, more to come.

If you would like to learn to crochet, you can visit my Website You will be crocheting within minutes of watching the video and soon you will be able to make your own beautiful projects. There's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a project, and better yet, when you give your items as a gift to a friend or family member. Gifts made from the heart are the best gifts to receive!

Until the next post.....
Happy Crocheting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendy said...

For Karen: I received your email, and I replied, however, the mail came back to me since it was not able to deliver it to the email address you provided. Sorry :(

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home