Thursday, May 12, 2005

Projects and more projects

Well besides keeping my Forum and my Crochet Pattern Directory up to date, I've been working on 3 different projects. I'm working on a granny yoke baby dress, a tote, and a crochet hook case that we started on last night in the crochet along. I can't wait to get each one done!

I sent out the Vintage Popcorn Granny afghan out yesterday and hopefully it'll get to my friend by her birthday. I can't wait til she gets it..I wish I could be there to see the look on her face!

Well, even though my Forum is faily new, I have 63 members and I would love to have alot more...so if you love to crochet and want to have a neat place to come to, we'd love to have you! We do crochet alongs and I love pictures, so whenever someone finishes a project, we post a picture of it so everyone can see everyone's lovely work! My Crochet Pattern Directory has loads of patterns to choose from..........believe me, it's hard to choose with all those patterns. If you want to learn to crochet and have not been successful with books or pictures....I have a site that has videos that teach you to crochet as if you were sitting right there learning. It has close up video of how stitches are made and where they are put..There are 6 videos to choose from for your level of crochet......so, if you've been wanting to learn, check out my Crochet Website.

Pictures of my projects to come soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home