Thursday, May 19, 2005

Small Projects

Well, now that I have finished that afghan (previous post), I've had even more time to work on my Crochet Forum and my new Crochet Pattern Directory. I'm trying to make the directory the one-stop directory for patterns. It has everything you can think of! I will be continually adding new patterns as they arise. Also my Learn Crochet Now Site is getting a new makeover. This is a site where you can get crochet videos to help you learn to crochet when books and pictures just don't cut it. It's much easier to learn by actually seeing it done close-up and personal! :)

I've also been very busy doing some projects. Since finishing the "Vintage Popcorn Granny" afghan, (my friend absolutely LOVED it), I have been wanting to work on smaller projects. Not ready to do a "big" project just yet. Here is a crochet hook case that I really needed to organize my hooks. This was challenging to make, but fun at the same time!
























One thing I absolutely love making is baby clothes, especially dresses...so here's a dress that I really enjoyed making!












I needed a tote to carry all my crocheting supplies in when I go out..so I made this tote.









I made this remote caddy to have another place to put them rather than laying on the table.













I thought this was cute when I saw the pattern, so I decided to make myself one!









I also thought this was cute so I made one for my kids bathroom since the paper rolls are usually thrown all over the floor. Now there's a nice neat place to keep them. And I also made one for my mother...





So, as you can see, I've been busy. Right now I'm working on a rug for the kids bathroom......It's coming along nicely.......

Well, now I need to get some cleaning done so I can go back to my crocheting..LOL :)

Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home