Thursday, June 30, 2005

Having Fun!

It's very hot and humid here in NH, but I'm still having alot of fun with my crocheting. I'm also have SO much fun in my Forum We just finished our 2nd mystery crochet along! That is where we swapped patterns, without the pictures and had to guess as we were doing the pattern what we were working on...it has been alot of fun!

I've also been doing up alot of projects. I just finished this bucket hat. It was a very easy pattern! This will be for my mother to match her poncho that I made her this spring.



Here is a tissue box cover that I also just finished. I really loved doing this project. It's even cuter in person!!!!!! I'll be making quite a few of these for gifts.





This floor mat was my first mystery pattern.....I love it and plan on making more of these also!













I have recently been working on creating some of my own patterns and this is my very first one. It's a potholder/hotpad.


I would love to have more of you crocheters join my forum...we really do have alot of fun there. And for those of you who don't crochet, I have instructional videos that you can find here I also have Project Videos for those that really have a hard time reading and understanding patterns. The ones available right now are a Hat, Socks, and a Beach Bag which I just finished. You just follow along with the video and you can make your own hat, socks and bag.......

Well, that's about it for my projects right now..I have alot of projects in the works so until next time...............HAPPY CROCHETING! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home