Sunday, June 25, 2006

Been a Year!

Well, I can't believe it's been a year since I've posted in my blog! I've been so busy crocheting, and getting my crochet business off the ground. So far so good. I've created alot of crochet addicts and I love it! So many people have told me that they have tried and tried to learn crochet from books, websites with illustrations, but couldn't do it. And when they got my videos, they were crocheting within minutes and were soooooooo happy!

Well, I will have to post pictures of my latest projects in my next post...until then, happy crocheting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mauro C. said...

Hi there!

Can you help me to promote this challenge?

I’m trying to post 1 Million Love Messages from All around The World in my Blog.

Readers write and dedicate the message to someone special, send it by e-mail, and I post it in 1 Million Love Messages

It’s a big challenge, I know.
But I believe that everybody has something to say to someone special.

I’ll wait for your visit and for your messages.
Thanks for your attention and compliments from Portugal.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying all the crocheting going on here. I especially like the hooks holder I saw previously...nice job on all :)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bende, I just found you online and wanted to get in toch. I am in Florida now...but, will be back in NH sometime this summer. Just wanted to say hello and I love y our site !I hope it's very successful for you. I am a crochter, too..an afghaner, to be precise ! peace,
Dot Brewer

4:26 PM  
Blogger Amarjit said...

paris wedding photographer

Thank you! For this excellent guide on work from home to make money,

Great post

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home